JOURNAL CONTENTS: Gli spazi della musica, new issue now available

AMS Office

Jul 2, 2024, 4:00:47 PMJul 2

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the latest issue of “Gli spazi della musica”, “Musica e cinema. Drammaturgia, industria, performance e divismo tra Italia e Hollywood” (“Music and Cinema. Dramaturgy, industry, performance and stardom between Italy and Hollywood”, vol. 10-11, 2021-2022) edited by Marida Rizzuti and Anna Scalfaro.

The issue is available online: https://ojs.unito.it/index.php/spazidellamusica/issue/view/630

Our journal also launches a new column, “Spazi in piazza” a flexible space for fostering critical discussions on current music and musicological matters, providing an open platform for debate: https://ojs.unito.it/index.php/spazidellamusica/issue/view/827.

We welcome your contributions in English, French, Italian, German or Spanish.