Lilypond test/demo file? "Modified Schoenberg Notation for Guitar" - MSG.ly

raymond....@ourfamilyinter.net

Jan 13, 2022, 12:52:35 PM1/13/22
to The Music Notation Project | Forum
Is there a master test/demo file of different notations that can be used with Liliypond? Or is there an archive of files for individual notation formats?

Specifically, I just tried adding the "Modified Schoenberg Notation for Guitar" to existing '.ly' files I have and no output is generated.

Ray

raymond....@ourfamilyinter.net

Jan 13, 2022, 1:21:20 PM1/13/22
to The Music Notation Project | Forum
Sorry all.  I just found: http://musicnotation.org/wiki/software-wiki/lilypond/

I assumed the "Lilypond" link went to the main Lilypond site, not a Lilypond specific page with more detailed examples.

Ray

raymond....@ourfamilyinter.net

Jan 18, 2022, 12:11:33 AM1/18/22
to The Music Notation Project | Forum
As an FYI (in case there is anybody else interested), the MSG/SLING components do not work in an obvious, out of the box manner.  Unless it's somebody's done this already, I'll have to compare the MSG/SLING files to the MNP-scripts file and see where the deviations are.