Notación musical de 3a m 4

HUGO ALBERTO ALZATE LONDOÑO

Sep 6, 2022, 11:40:34 AM9/6/22
to The Music Notation Project | Forum

Stephen Lafleur

Sep 7, 2022, 1:10:13 PM9/7/22
to The Music Notation Project | Forum

V. Dellenbaugh

Sep 10, 2022, 8:46:10 PM9/10/22
to The Music Notation Project | Forum

Dear Members of the Group,

I seem to be having trouble posting via the email, so am attaching my message below here.  For those who administrate the group, please feel free to reclassify this as you will!

I am a doctoral researcher looking to get in contact with music notation inventors who have patented, or are thinking about patenting, their inventions. The notation can be a stand-alone invention, or part of another invention (like a music notation for a novel instrument).  I am interested in getting feedback from inventors at any stage in this process, and although the current research is limited to the USPTO, inventors who have published in other patent offices are welcome to contribute as I hope to expand my project at a later date.

More information and contact information can be found at the following website:

https://notationpatents.wixsite.com/website

If you have any questions, please use the contact form on the website rather than the email above.

I really look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Ginger Dellenbaugh