Special Issue Invite (Frontiers in VR): Interactive Audio Systems and Artefacts within Extended Reality: Innovation, Creativity and Accessibility

Chris Rhodes

Oct 9, 2023, 6:39:47 AM10/9/23
to AI Music Creativity
Dear all,

I hope you are well. I’m the editor of the recently launched Research Topic entitled Interactive Audio Systems and Artefacts within Extended Reality: Innovation, Creativity and Accessibility: https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/58000/interactive-audio-systems-and-artefacts-within-extended-reality-innovation-creativity-and-accessibility. The Topic is being published in the journal: Frontiers in Virtual Reality.

Given the breadth of music expertise in this group, would you be interested in contributing to our collection?

As well as original research, we also accept: Reviews/ mini-reviews, brief research reports, perspectives, clinical trials, case reports, and opinion articles.

Should you be interested in submitting your research to our Issue, please find the relevant instructions per the 'Submit' button on the above URL (topic homepage).

Please email me if you want to know more about the Special Issue.

Best wishes!

Dr Chris Rhodes (UCL Knowledge Lab, UK)