Survey on AI and Music

Roisin Loughran

Jan 22, 2024, 9:58:00 AMJan 22
to AI Music Creativity
*apologies for cross posting*

Good afternoon all,

I am am conducting a short survey to gather opinions on the us of AI in Music Applications. I am interested in hearing from musicians and non-musicians alike.

If you are interested and can spare 3-5 minutes, I would be very grateful if you would fill out this short survey:
AI in Music Survey

You must be over 18 to participate in this survey. No personal data will be collected or stored from this survey. By completing the above questionnaire, you consent to your answers being used for research purposes including analysis and publication. Your participation in this survey is voluntary. You may omit any question you prefer not to answer or stop this survey at any time.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Please feel free to share this survey with anyone who may be interested. I will collect responses up until Sunday 28th January.

Thank you very much for your time.

Kind regards,

Róisín Loughran