Open-rank Position in Generative AI+Sound Design at Northeastern University

_Vic _

Nov 2, 2023, 12:55:05 PM11/2/23
to AI Music Creativity
Hi everyone,

the College of Arts, Media and Design at Northeastern University (Boston, MA) announces a search for two open-rank appointments in Generative AI and Sound Design, and Generative AI and Conversation Design. I believe the former strongly aligns with the interests of this community!
We are seeking applicants at the Assistant/Associate/Full-Professor level with a record of innovation in the fields of artificial intelligence and machine learning, and whose research engages critically and creatively with such fields.

Applicants should submit a cover letter, a curriculum vitae, a research statement and contact information for at least three references.

Applications received by December 3, 2023, will receive full consideration.

All the details can be found here:
https://northeastern.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/careers/job/Boston-MA-Main-Campus/Assistant--Associate--or-Full-Professor---Generative-AI-and-Sound-Design-Conversation-Design_R120196

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the search committee chair, Prof McDonald (m.mcd...@northeastern.edu) or me (v.z...@northeastern.edu)!

Best,