Survey on Automatic Generation of Folk Melodies

Nádia Carvalho

May 6, 2022, 10:19:53 AMMay 6
to AI Music Creativity
[Apologies for cross-postings]

Dear AIMC community, Musicologist, MIR and Folk Music researchers,

As part of the European Project Co-Poem, we are investigating the generation of Folk Music melodies according to pitch contour.

To participate in our survey, please visit this link. The questionnaire should not take more than 10 minutes.

We would very much appreciate your participation and help in circulating this survey to music researchers (and, in particular folk music researchers) worldwide.

Thank you for your time,
Nádia Carvalho