Help with .write('musicxml.png')

瀏覽次數:14 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Áron Boros

未讀,
2023年3月10日 下午1:32:032023/3/10
收件者:music21
I'm using music21 on macOS with MuseScore 4.

This code works fine:
score.write('musicxml', fp='file.musicxml)
score.show('musicxml')

But this code does not:
score.write('musicxml.png', fp='file.png)
score.show('musicxml.png')

It generates:

PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/Applications/MuseScore 4.app'

Any thoughts on what I can try to clear up this permission problem?  Is there something different about which directories it's looking at for the png sub-format?

Thanks in advance!

Michael Scott Cuthbert

未讀,
2023年3月10日 下午2:10:442023/3/10
收件者:music21list
MuseScore 4 seems to require the path to be /Applications/MuseScore 4.app/Contents/MacOS/mscore — you’ll need to change this in your UserSettings musescoreDirectPNGPath at least until a fix can be deployed in v9 (delayed more)

To Post: email music...@googlegroups.com

Áron Boros

未讀,
2023年3月10日 下午2:25:252023/3/10