Csv to midi

'ron 'shpatz cohen

Jan 19, 2023, 8:15:01 AM1/19/23
to music21
Hi,
I’m looking to convert a csv file to midi.
In the csv file I have two columns:
One with the time line divided into 0.25 second and the other with the midi key number
256.75    58
257    58
257.25    59
257.5    61
257.75    62
258    64
258.25    66
258.5    66
258.75    60
259    63
259.25    66
259.5    65
259.75    63
260    44
Do you know away to convert this into a midi file?
Thanks

Reinier de Valk

Jan 19, 2023, 1:51:18 PM1/19/23
to music...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ron,

Not *exactly* what you are asking (and also not using music21) -- but you could give Piet van Oostrum's mf2t/t2mf a go. I've successfully used it a while ago. I can't remember where I dowloaded it, but a Google search gives a number of options.

Hope this helps!
Reinier

Op do 19 jan. 2023 om 14:15 schreef 'ron 'shpatz cohen <rons...@gmail.com>:
To Post: email music...@googlegroups.com