How to reset tie or stream?

Yavuz Buruk

Feb 20, 2023, 3:38:10 AM2/20/23
to music...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a code generating scores. If the generated code creates a score with ties, the following scores include ties although there isn't any.

Here is the score before any ties are used.
image.png

After this score, the code generates a similar score with a tie where I have used tie.Tie("start") and tie.Tie("stop") lines in the code for the first and second notes to generate the tie.

image.png

However, if I go back and generate the first score which doesn't include any line for the tie operation, the score is rendered wrongly with a tie.

image.png
Once I restart the kernel, the score is generated without a tie.

How can I reset the tie operation or the stream without resetting the kernel each time?

Thanks

Yavuz