Re: [music21] Digest for music21list@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

Paul Davies

Jun 25, 2024, 2:46:55 AM (8 days ago) Jun 25
to music...@googlegroups.com
Here is the last web archive snapshot from

APRIL 14, 2024

1 snapshot

On 24 Jun 2024, at 17:05, music...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Mary Centin <mary....@gmail.com>: Jun 23 05:46PM -0700

I've got the same issue!!! I hope that this is only temporary?

Le samedi 22 juin 2024 à 01:27:40 UTC-4, Tao-Tao He a écrit :

Nikhita Neelakanta <nikhita.n...@gmail.com>: Jun 24 08:05AM -0700

Same issue, pls fix it.

On Monday 24 June 2024 at 06:16:46 UTC+5:30 Mary Centin wrote:

Drake Andersen <drake.ralp...@gmail.com>: Jun 24 11:09AM -0400

I think Myke is in the process of migrating the site. Probably watch this
page: https://www.music21.org/

On Mon, Jun 24, 2024 at 11:05 AM Nikhita Neelakanta <
"A.G. Hamill" <saxmus...@gmail.com>: Jun 24 08:49AM -0700

Yes, my work partner and I have found the same thing. I suspect that MIT
took down the site because Mr. Cuthbert is no longer a professor there
<https://groups.google.com/g/music21list/c/HF3tgkMvNWI>. Our fingers are
crossed that it is being ported to another host as we speak!

Does anyone have any further information on this?