Reseach Paper

Connor Toole

Oct 14, 2018, 12:43:22 AM10/14/18
to Music Ontology Specification Group
My name is Connor Toole and I am a digital curation student at Johns Hopkins University.  I am writing a research paper on linked data ontologies for connecting and discovering Irish traditional music.  I am writing because I am new to this topic, I have very little experience with ontologies and I am looking to interview someone who is involved with creating an ontology for music.  Thank you very much.

Emanuele Storti

Oct 15, 2018, 6:42:32 AM10/15/18
to Music Ontology Specification Group
Hi Connor, I am a postdoc at Marche Polytechnic University and I use Linked Data in my research work. I don't know if I can be of help as I am not among the creators of MusicOntology, but in case write me at e[dot]storti[at]univpm[dot].it

Emanuele

Connor Toole

Oct 15, 2018, 2:36:17 PM10/15/18
to Music Ontology Specification Group
Thank you very much Emanuel, I really appreciate it.