Music Life Radio: One Hundred Episodes!

Dan Sauter

Oct 5, 2014, 10:13:46 PM10/5/14
to music-li...@googlegroups.com
http://www.musicliferadio.com/2014/10/100-music-life-radio-one-hundred-episodes/

Come celebrate with co-producers Dan Sauter, Erik Core, and Josh Almond on 100 episodes of Music Life Radio. We talk about what inspired us to start the podcast, how we find people to interview, and tell lots of inside and behind-the-scenes stories about many of the episodes from our past. We talk with some old friends of the program, listed to some new music, and we get ready for the next 100! This is the mother of all MLR podcasts, clocking in at 2 hours 48 minutes, and it’s still shorter than any of the Lord of the Rings movies!

HEAR

Oct 6, 2014, 10:51:31 PM10/6/14
to Dan Sauter, music-li...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations! Dan

Cheers
My best,
Kathy

Kathy Peck, Executive Director
H.E.A.R.®

Music Life Radio, stories at the intersection of music and life.
http://www.musicliferadio.com/
http://twitter.com/musicliferadio

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Music Life Radio" group.