Falling Again: Dauzat St. Marie

Dan Sauter

Jun 15, 2015, 6:06:55 PM6/15/15
to music-li...@googlegroups.com
http://www.musicliferadio.com/2015/06/107-falling-again-dauzat-st-marie/

MLR talks to Singer/songwriter duo Mat Dauzat and Heather St. Marie, aka Dauzat St. Marie who have just released their debut EP “Falling Again”  We talk to the pair about growing up in Louisiana, forming their band Hydrovibe, the move to Los Angeles, and about the trials and tribulations of working musicians in this digital age. We also listen to and discuss the tracks on the new EP. Heather has a powerful voice, channeling Ann Wilson from Heart with a dash of Maynard James Keenan of Tool, while Mat can play any stringed instrument with the grace and skill of a professional dancer or hungry wild tiger, depending on the song.