Video - CGTN Tips: What should we think about when we look at cultural relics?

Moderator Msn

Feb 22, 2021, 1:12:31 AMFeb 22
to Museum Security Network

CGTN Tips: What should we think about when we look at cultural relics?

03:48

A stolen Buddha's head has returned home in China after a century. In addition to recognizing the invaluable relic and the twists and turns of its journey back home, what should we think about when we look at cultural relics? CGTN talked with Professor Hang Kan at Peking University, a guest on the program "The Return of National Treasures" at the Spring Festival Gala 2021, to get some tips to better understand the artistic and historical value of cultural relics and the history of Buddhism.

Editor: Mi Xue
Filmed by Wang Yilin
Designer: Jia Jieqiong
Copy editor: Xuyen Nguyen