Mus2 still under development?

jax

Nov 22, 2010, 6:25:44 PM11/22/10
to Mus2
Hello, I have just begun exploring Mus2 since Finale and Sibelius are
inadequate for microtonal and just-intonation systems. I like it very
much, though I have found some bugs.

Is this product still under development? What are your plans for the
future?

Utku Uzmen

Nov 22, 2010, 7:21:16 PM11/22/10
to mus...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
We've released the first version of Mus2 just 2 months ago and we're getting
ready to release the first update in the next few days. Our plan is to
continue to make both small improvements and larger additions over time,
like a better instrument sound palette, MIDI recording and more notation
tools. If you could send us descriptions of the bugs you've found, either
through this mailing list or privately, we'll do our best to include fixes
in the next update.

Utku Uzmen

Jax Delaguerre

Nov 22, 2010, 7:57:28 PM11/22/10
to mus...@googlegroups.com, Utku Uzmen
Utku Uzmen wrote:
> We've released the first version of Mus2 just 2 months ago

Congratulations, a very nice idea and useful already! You are way ahead
of Finale and Sibelius in microtonal support.

> If you could send us descriptions of the bugs you've found

The first bug is that sometimes playback can be stopped without the
playback button changing its appearance so it appears playback is
continuing,

--
Jacques "Jax" Delaguerre # "They said we had made alterations to the piece, it
musici[a|e]n # wasn't intentional, but more a result of incompetence."

jax

Nov 22, 2010, 8:18:02 PM11/22/10
to Mus2
Anyway, thanks for a great new composition tool. I just paid and
unlocked my copy!

jax

Nov 22, 2010, 9:46:14 PM11/22/10
to Mus2

Utku Uzmen

Nov 23, 2010, 2:28:04 AM11/23/10
to mus...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for your support. We are aware of a glitch with the
playback buttons and working to fix it. Hopefully the glitch only happens
rarely.

Utku Uzmen