Mus2 2.0 Beta Invite

Utku Uzmen

Sep 17, 2012, 5:13:09 PM9/17/12
to mus...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Mus2 users,

On the second anniversary of Mus2's initial release, we are getting ready to start the beta test phase of the next version of Mus2. The major new features in Mus2 2.0 are microtonal MIDI recording, with the ability to map the standard MIDI notes to any pitch, and better instrument sound samples.

We have also added other much-requested features such as bar repeat signs, different playback modes that accomodate Turkish traditional and Western classical score flows, adjustable pitch bend range, dynamic system heights and many more usability improvements.

If you'd like to give Mus2 2.0 a try and help us get rid of any potential issues, please send an e-mail to po...@mus2.com.tr and you will receive a download link within the next few days.

Thanks,

Utku Uzmen

Eloy Bida

Sep 18, 2012, 7:52:48 AM9/18/12
to mus...@googlegroups.com
I want please.

P.S: My license key work in the new version?

Eloy Bida
Marketing Analyst & Creative Director
+55 27 8806-7804
Vila Velha, ES, Brazil

Utku Uzmen

Sep 18, 2012, 2:30:44 PM9/18/12
to mus...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Thanks for offering to test the beta. I'll send you a link as soon as the installer is ready. You can use your existing license key with the beta version.

Utku Uzmen

Ozan Yarman

Sep 20, 2012, 5:05:58 PM9/20/12
to mus...@googlegroups.com, po...@mus2.com.tr
Kudos to Mus2! I am glad to know that this software is pushing further into being a trendsetter of the microtonal music-making world. Can you send a link to a Beta version for me to test on my Mac, Utku? Thanks.

Dr. Oz.

Utku Uzmen

Sep 21, 2012, 2:01:18 PM9/21/12
to mus...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Dr. Oz will most certainly get a link. :)

Utku Uzmen