Registration, Tuner, Adobe reader

Yeshl

Dec 1, 2010, 7:05:48 AM12/1/10
to Mus2
Hello,

Mus2 v1.1 is just released and of course I immediately upgraded.
Good improvements.
At this point I would like to make some remarks and suggestions

Mus2 works fine but I could not find any mention of registration. The
register window gives me no reaction.

Since Mus2 is also a great learning tool, a tuner module could be very
useful.
So we could visualize the pitches we play/sing.
I imagine something like a piano view and a tuning bar from -50c to
+50c.

This is more for Mus2okur.
For different reasons I don't like very much the software of Adobe. So
I changed for a lighter and more efficient/friendly reader (and with
less claim on the PC)
But Mus2okur works only with the Adobe Reader. It's not a big point,
and I cannot ask you to change this, but I can imagine this would
happens more often in the future.

Best greetings
Bernard Nouhet

Utku Uzmen

Dec 1, 2010, 8:48:32 AM12/1/10
to mus...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The registration window, if you so choose, sends us your contact information
so we can keep you updated on Mus2. Once you enter your info and click
Register, the transmission happens in the background so that you can
immediately continue your work.

A tuner in Mus2 has been requested by many of our users and may appear in a
future release. The Adobe Reader dependence of Mus2okur is also something we
are working to eliminate soon.

Utku Uzmen