[Download PDF] Easy Indian Instant Pot Cookbook: Healing with Spices and Herbs: 50 Quick and Easy Instant Pot Recipes Read Epub By Joseph Veebe

1 view

rhotu...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2023, 3:29:24 AM3/30/23
to murkam...@googlegroups.com

Download ( Easy Indian Instant Pot Cookbook: Healing with Spices and Herbs: 50 Quick and Easy Instant Pot Recipes ) By : Joseph Veebe in All Format

Easy Indian Instant Pot Cookbook: Healing with Spices and Herbs: 50 Quick and Easy Instant Pot Recipes

by Joseph Veebe

#

Read More Here => Easy Indian Instant Pot Cookbook: Healing with Spices and Herbs: 50 Quick and Easy Instant Pot Recipes

Synopsis : This book sharing my experience cooking with my instant pot which has become the most essential kitchen appliance in my home. The focus is still healthy cooking and eating like all my other books. Instant pot enables you to cook healthy meals even faster! While most of the recipes here are Indian, if you are looking for an authentic Indian recipe book, this is NOT it. The goal is to get 100% healthy dishes (healthy and fresh ingredients, avoid non-healthy fats and processed ingredients) with at least 80% of Indian taste and flavor with at most 20% effort of traditional Indian recipes! While included fifty recipes may not seem like a whole lot, there are tips and tricks described to try your own variations and apply your creativity to cook even more dishes. The book contains the following: -General information and benefits of using an instant pot-General tips and tricks for using instant pot-Tips for using spices and herbs in instant pot cookingRecipes included are: Rice dishes-Rice

Details :

Author : Joseph Veebe

Pages : 110 pages

Publisher : Independently Published