(Read PDF) Don't Hold Your Breath!: A Protagonist?s Poetic Catharsis Full Books By Amanda Adams

rhotu...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2023, 3:27:39 AM3/30/23
to murkam...@googlegroups.com

Download ( Don't Hold Your Breath!: A Protagonist?s Poetic Catharsis ) By : Amanda Adams in All Format

Don't Hold Your Breath!: A Protagonist?s Poetic Catharsis

by Amanda Adams

#

Read More Here =>Don't Hold Your Breath!: A Protagonist?s Poetic Catharsis

Synopsis : Each day we wake up and perform on the stage of our lives. In doing so, we develop the need to express the hidden thoughts conceived in our minds about our relationships; thoughts of longing for love, feelings of love, loss of love, and the liberty of loving ourselves. This book gives you the opportunity to express yourself! "Don't Hold Your Breath!" has its origin in the annual slumber party I used to give for my closest girlfriends when I lived in New York. We would eat the most fattening foods that we avoided all year long, share tiny morsels of gossip, and reveal the juiciest parts of our reality. It was our time to lay down our degrees, let down our defenses, and just be open and honest with each other about our lives. It was a time for defining our troubles, expressing our fears, soothing our wounds, and renewing our spirits. As young women, we were diverse in our backgrounds and careers, however we shared a common link. We held our breath in hopes of Mr. Right and the

Details :

Author : Amanda Adams

Pages : 134 pages

Publisher :