[Download Ebook] Doctor Sexy (Doctors of Eastport General) Full Pages By T.L. Mayhew

rhotu...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2023, 3:28:44 AM3/30/23
to murkam...@googlegroups.com

Download ( Doctor Sexy (Doctors of Eastport General) ) By : T.L. Mayhew in All Format

Doctor Sexy (Doctors of Eastport General)

by T.L. Mayhew

#

Read More Here =>Doctor Sexy (Doctors of Eastport General)

Synopsis : Doctor Sexy, that's what I've dubbed Dr. Richard Hanlon, the man who gave me not one, but two of the most earth-shattering O's in a single night. I thought he would be another one night stand. It's what I wanted, but he had other ideas.Hot off a breakup, meeting someone new was the last thing I needed, but damn, one glimpse of those hazel eyes and a rush of blood shot straight below my belt. I knew in that moment I would make her mine.One night, a baby, an appointment with the Doctor, and our lives are soon turned upside down.Doctors of Eastport General is a brand-new Contemporary Romance series. Get ready for all the naughty nurses, dirty doctors, and patient shenanigans that take place in Eastport General.

Details :

Author : T.L. Mayhew

Pages : pages

Publisher :