Android controller

Luke Sammut

Feb 14, 2024, 10:56:43 AMFeb 14
to mupen...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Is there a way to move the on screen buttons on my samsung fold 3 phone.

I would like to move the trigger points to a different location

Thank you

Richard Goedeken

Feb 14, 2024, 8:24:50 PMFeb 14
to mupen...@googlegroups.com, Luke Sammut
Hi Like,

We actually don't maintain the android GUI / front-end application, we are
only responsible for the core and some plugins. You need to reach out to the
android developer to address this issue.
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mupen64plus/CAE9_BJWURes2CG%2B3U%2BHYOpxfzsG8kMo6po-_SxZQk3kU1L%2Bn1Q%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mupen64plus/CAE9_BJWURes2CG%2B3U%2BHYOpxfzsG8kMo6po-_SxZQk3kU1L%2Bn1Q%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Luke Sammut

Feb 14, 2024, 9:33:10 PMFeb 14
to Ric...@fascinationsoftware.com, mupen...@googlegroups.com
Ok, thank you.