Always getting 'session expired: please login'

Peter Alexander

May 10, 2023, 12:30:53 PM5/10/23
to munkireport
Hi, I am using the latest release of munkireport, on ubuntu 20.04, using local auth and db.sqlite for storage. Server is set up and clients are reporting in fine, however, the Munkireport web interface keeps asking me to login over and over, each time I change pages under Reports or Listings, I get the pop-up "Session expired: please login" even though I just logged in less than 20 seconds prior.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Marnin Goldberg

May 10, 2023, 12:34:55 PM5/10/23
to munki...@googlegroups.com

Using Safari?  I started seeing this when I updated to Safari 16.3 (or 16.4). As a work around, I use a browser other than Safari.

Marnin

Peter Alexander

May 10, 2023, 12:39:30 PM5/10/23
to munkireport
Yes, I was on. v16.4.1.  Behaviour is not reproducible under Firefox.

Thanks for the tip!