AD Authentication error.

Samdy Prum

Nov 13, 2023, 1:03:37 AM11/13/23
to munkireport
Dear all,

I have a problem that can not log in with AD users after adding configure to .env
AUTH_AD_ACCOUNT_SUFFIX="@my.pseudo.company"AUTH_AD_BASE_DN="OU=Company Users,DC=my,DC=pseudo,DC=company"AUTH_AD_HOSTS="dc1.my.pseudo.company,dc2.my.pseudo.company"AUTH_AD_ALLOWED_USERS=user1AUTH_AD_ALLOWED_GROUPS=munkireport_admins AUTH_AD_RECURSIVE_GROUPSEARCH=FALSE

When login it got an error An error occurred while contacting AD

Does anyone have the same problem or can help me

Thank you!!

Samdy Prum

Nov 13, 2023, 11:30:54 PM11/13/23
to munkireport
The problem is with SE Linux need to allow httpd_can_connect_ldap >> on