Application module not reporting

alex knittler

Jan 23, 2021, 2:38:02 PM1/23/21
to munkireport
Hi,

im having some strange behavior with the app module.
I enabled it and reinstalled the clients.
I use it to keep track of Premiere Pro installations.
Some if them (four at the moment) show their apps for about 4 days. Then their app module shows 0. I always have to reinstall those clients.

Any known Problems?
Why only those four clients? (Other clients in there IP address-area work)

thx in advance,
alex

alex knittler

Jan 26, 2021, 3:45:43 AM1/26/21
to munkireport
turns out, i have installed MR once without the App module.
Then i enabled it on the server and wanted to add the clients without the module.
That works fine until these Macs perform a reboot.

I have done these steps to uninstall MR on the clients:

sudo rm -r /usr/local/munkireport/
sudo rm /usr/local/munki/postflight
sudo rm /usr/local/munki/report_broken_client
sudo rm /Library/Preferences/MunkiReport.plist
sudo rm -r /Library/MunkiReport
sudo rm /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.github.munkireport.runner.plist
sudo pkgutil --forget com.github.munkireport

and reinstalled them with the App module enabled.

Still no Luck, after a reboot they show "0" Apps

alex knittler

Jan 27, 2021, 4:29:51 AM1/27/21
to munkireport
The scripts a present on the machine, tho