Problem with Big Sur and M1 MacBook Air

John McAllister

Jan 8, 2021, 5:30:26 PM1/8/21
to munkireport
I have been using Munkireport-php for 3 years and it has been working fine. Now we have some M1 MacBook Airs and I can not get Munkireport working.

Running Munkireport on a Ubuntu 20.04 VM
Munki 5.2.1 and Munkireport 5.6.4

When I run
sudo /usr/local/munkireport/munkireport-runner
I get the following error.  Also when I look at clients on the web interface the Name of the device is "no name"

  Running security.py
    security.py Error: objc[5087]: Class SPExecutionPolicy is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SystemPolicy.framework/Versions/A/SystemPolicy and /usr/sbin/spctl. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[5087]: Class AppWrapper is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SystemPolicy.framework/Versions/A/SystemPolicy and /usr/sbin/spctl. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[5087]: Class AppWrapperPolicyResult is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SystemPolicy.framework/Versions/A/SystemPolicy and /usr/sbin/spctl. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[5087]: Class AppWrapperPolicy is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SystemPolicy.framework/Versions/A/SystemPolicy and /usr/sbin/spctl. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[5087]: Class SPLog is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SystemPolicy.framework/Versions/A/SystemPolicy and /usr/sbin/spctl. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[5087]: Class MIS is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SystemPolicy.framework/Versions/A/SystemPolicy and /usr/sbin/spctl. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[5087]: Class SPExecutionHistoryItem is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SystemPolicy.framework/Versions/A/SystemPolicy and /usr/sbin/spctl. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[5087]: Class SPExecutionPolicyItem is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SystemPolicy.framework/Versions/A/SystemPolicy and /usr/sbin/spctl. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[5087]: Class SPDeveloperPolicy is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SystemPolicy.framework/Versions/A/SystemPolicy and /usr/sbin/spctl. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[5087]: Class GKScanResult is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SystemPolicy.framework/Versions/A/SystemPolicy and /usr/sbin/spctl. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
ERROR | SetupTRBSettings | The firmware on this machine is not supported.

Not sure where to go from here.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

samt...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2021, 9:44:18 AM7/2/21
to munkireport
We have the same issue.
Running Munkireport on Mac OS Big Sur 11.4.
Munki is version 5.5.0.4360
Munki Report is version 5.6.3

I was going to wait to upgrade until Munki Report 6 was out of Beta but may try installing 5.6.5 to see if the issue is resolved.