Munkireport 2.5.3 released

A.E. van Bochoven

Jul 31, 2015, 3:41:05 AM7/31/15
to munki...@googlegroups.com, munkire...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I put out a new release for munkireport that incorporates the latest fixes and updates. Thanks to everyone who reported bugs and submitted changes. Please read the release notes.

-Arjen

A.E. van Bochoven

Oct 7, 2015, 6:13:26 AM10/7/15
to munki...@googlegroups.com, munkire...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I put out a new BETA release for munkireport that incorporates the latest fixes and updates. Thanks to everyone who reported bugs and submitted changes. Please read the release notes.

Please test and report back, this release changed the way the clients connect to the server. Please roll out a new install package to the client to test reporting.
There is a small issue on 10.6 clients: disk reporting is not working.

-Arjen