Showmenu show custom module name

Mikael Löfgren

Jan 7, 2016, 9:22:27 AM1/7/16
to munkireport-dev
Hi
I created a module for getting Adobe Remote Updater Manager logfile.
But I cant get the Showmenu to show the name, its there but no name in the list.

Have added app-views-client-adoberum_tab.php and edit client_detail.php
but cant find where to enter name for the Showmenu?

see the blue line in screenshot.

best regards
Mikael

A.E. van Bochoven

Jan 7, 2016, 10:08:52 AM1/7/16
to munkire...@googlegroups.com
I think you may need to add the name to the locale file to make it show in the dropdown.

Sent from my iPhone

Mikael Löfgren

Jan 7, 2016, 12:10:11 PM1/7/16
to munkireport-dev
Thanks, found it here: /assets/locales/en.json
"client": {
"activity": "Client Activity",
"comment": "Comments",
"hour": "Clients per hour",
"tab": {
"apple_software": "Apple Software",
"ard": "ARD",
"bluetooth": "Bluetooth",
"certificates": "Certificates",
"displays": "Displays",
"ds": "Directory Services",
"fv_escrow": "Filevault Escrow",
"inventory_items": "Inventory Items",
"munki": "Managed Software",
"network": "Network Interfaces",
"power": "Power",
"printers": "Printers",
"profiles": "Profiles",
"serverstats": "Server Statistics",
"summary": "Summary",
"third_party_software": "Third Party Software",
"adoberum": "Adobe Rum",
"timemachine": "Timemachine"
},

A.E. van Bochoven

Jan 7, 2016, 12:22:09 PM1/7/16
to munkire...@googlegroups.com
We should add something to allow for custom strings. If you think your module is useful for others I would be happy to merge it.

Sent from my iPhone

Mikael Löfgren

Jan 8, 2016, 9:50:16 AM1/8/16
to munkireport-dev
Yes merge if you want, hope someone else finds it useful.
Maybe something that could be better coded swell. =)