mwa2 on OS X Server 10.11.5

Daniel Farnworth

Jun 9, 2016, 10:32:13 AM6/9/16
to MunkiWebAdmin
Hi,

I'm trying to install MWA2 on OS X Server using the instructions at https://github.com/munki/mwa2/blob/master/README.md

I'm getting an error (below) when I run the run_mwa2.sh for the second time.

Any ideas from anyone?

Many thanks
Dan

*** Creating Django database for MWA2 ***
dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../.Python
 Referenced from: /usr/local/mwa2/bin/python
 Reason: image not found
./run_mwa2.sh: line 28:  2620 Trace/BPT trap: 5       bin/python mwa2/manage.py migrate

Gregory Neagle

Jun 9, 2016, 12:08:45 PM6/9/16
to munki-w...@googlegroups.com
I don't run OS X Server anywhere any longer, so it's hard for me to test and/or provide instructions for OS X Server, but I'm surprised that it doesn't "just work".

The step-by-step instructions for setting it up on RHEL7 should be largely the same for OS X (and OS X Server) minus the LDAP integration, since installing python-ldap on OS X is... tricky (or at least it was last time I tried).

-Greg

Chris Gerke

Jun 9, 2016, 6:33:25 PM6/9/16
to munki-w...@googlegroups.com

Ditto.

Probably start by recreating you virtualenv though.