Managedsoftwareupdate does not run automatically

nico...@amac.nl

Dec 30, 2022, 10:05:47 AM12/30/22
to munki-discuss
Hello all,
As it turns out, on the majority of our fleet managedsoftwareupdate doesn't get fired automatically. Since I didn't modify the Munkitools installer and did not change the timing testings, I have no idea what could cause this.
When running managedsoftware manually by issueing the command using ARD or SSH, everything works just fine.

Who has any clue what's going on?

Thanks in advance,
Nico Bos

Alan

Dec 30, 2022, 10:16:34 AM12/30/22
to munki-...@googlegroups.com
It sounds as if the launch daemon at /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.googlecode.munki.managedsoftwareupdate-check.plist isn't running.

Did you reboot after installing Munki?

Gregory Neagle

Dec 30, 2022, 10:34:39 AM12/30/22
to munki-...@googlegroups.com