How to deal with unversioned receipts (codemeter)

Philip Powell

Feb 7, 2023, 10:58:48 AM2/7/23
to munki-discuss
Hi there

The last few codemeter installers have been shipped with version "0" in their receipts.
I've tried adding version numbers in MunkiAdmin, but the installer still writes its own receipts. The installer is signed, so I can't update the package.
I contacted Codemeter support and received a ticket number but no follow up.
Is there a way to somehow make this work with munki?

Thanks for your help

Cheers
Phil

pkgutil --pkg-info com.wibu.axprotector