Munkiimport & new flat Adobe pkgs

lorisarvendu

May 15, 2024, 4:58:50 AMMay 15
to munki-discuss
Has anyone noticed that when importing the new Adobe CC pkgs Munkiimport no longer seems to pick up the previous package template but instead the first one alphabetically? Which is always AdobeAcrobat in our repo.  Or is it just us?

Ben Toms

May 15, 2024, 5:00:10 AMMay 15
to munki-...@googlegroups.com

The issue is the pkg structure… the flat pkg’s have the same pkg as before within, just shoved in as a script.

So, it’s not you.. just Adobe pacakging oddness.

Regards,

Ben.

lorisarvendu

May 15, 2024, 5:47:24 AMMay 15
to munki-discuss
Ah well, it's not a deal-breaker I guess. Just a PITA that it adds another couple of minutes to importing.