Munki is misidentifying architecture

Chris Freitag

Jan 3, 2022, 4:54:41 PM1/3/22
to munki-discuss
When running munki on a Apple Silicon MacBook Air, Apple Silicon items are being skipped because munki thinks the MBA is an Intel:

"Considering item AdobePhotoshop2022AS, version 23.1.0.143 with supported architectures: arm64 Our architecture is x86_64 Rejected item AdobePhotoshop2022AS, version 23.1.0.143 with supported architectures: arm64. Our architecture is x86_64."

Yet, when separately running sysctl -n machdep.cpu.brand_string  I receive:
Apple M1

Thoughts?

Gregory Neagle

Jan 3, 2022, 5:02:42 PM1/3/22
to munki-...@googlegroups.com
Are you running a not-current version of Munki on this Apple silicon Mac?

Sent from my iPhone

Chris Freitag

Jan 3, 2022, 6:29:04 PM1/3/22
to munki-discuss
Yes, this Apple Silicon Mac is running munki 5.1.1. I'll upgrade.

Thanks, Greg.