Brief Into

Thaddeus Fernandes

Aug 2, 2022, 2:07:58 AM8/2/22
to munki-discuss
Hello everyone,

I have recently joined the group and I just came to know about munki while working on a simple mdm project.

I have experience with Intune, o365 and VMWare but munki and simple mdm is quite new to me.

When I started reading the munki pages and the demo setup its really amazing and wonderful what munki can do for Macs.

Its great to have such a huge group of people in the google discussion groups who are always willing to help.

As I am quote new to munki I will continue to post a lot of queries and increase my knowledge about this great tool.

Looking forward to have a great collaboration.

-thads
Germany