Re: [munki-discuss] Manage Software Center not receiving updates

Message has been deleted

Nick McSpadden

Jan 17, 2024, 12:31:24 PMJan 17
to munki-...@googlegroups.com
"Getting nothing" is unfortunately too vague to really provide support on.
https://github.com/munki/munki/wiki/Troubleshooting provides some useful steps to actually understand what the client is seeing.

Is the client unable to talk to the server? Is the client talking to the _correct_ server? If you access the server catalogs or manifests in a web browser, do you see what you expect?

In other words, there are a number of factors that could be at play here, and you'll need to narrow them down before you can get meaningful assistance.

On Wed, Jan 17, 2024 at 9:27 AM Roberto Castillo <rcas...@pardesschool.org> wrote:
I am having an issue with Munki where when I try and push an update through I am getting nothing. The manifest looks correct and the Catalogs are referencing correctly, but I am still getting nothing. Any advice on how I can troubleshoot this kind of problem?

Nick McSpadden
nmcsp...@gmail.com