Re: [munki-dev] Stop copyDMG if path exists

Message has been deleted

Gregory Neagle

Dec 3, 2021, 10:44:55 AM12/3/21
to munk...@googlegroups.com
This is off-topic for the munki-dev group/list, which is for the discussion of the development of the Munki tools.

munki-discuss is a better group/list for your question.

-Greg

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 3, 2021, at 5:58 AM, testi käyttäjä <testi.kay...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone!

I'm new with Munki and having a struggle with DMG files containing installer app.

I finally got unattended installation working for Archicad which is requested, but now I would like to remove istallation app from /Applications folder.

This is current scenario:

1. Archicad (Managed Installation) copy_from_dmg - copies installation app to Applications folder
2. post-installscript - runs installation shell script unattended
#!/bin/bash
/Applications/ARCHICADInstaller.app/Contents/MacOS/installbuilder.sh --mode unattended

Problem:
 /Applications/ARCHICADInstaller.app stays (manual installation would remove it) and if I remove it, next time Manged software center finds this and copies app back and tries to install it again.

Is there any practical to resolve this problem? I figured if I could add a Pre-install script to check if GRAPHISOFT folder exist then whole installation process could be ignored, but I'm a very beginner for running commands and scrips.

Thanks in advance!

--
Find related discussion groups here:
https://github.com/munki/munki/wiki/Discussion-Group