Munki Import Error -50

Alex Äegon Szabo

Jan 17, 2023, 9:10:03 AM1/17/23
to munki-dev
Hello, I am following https://www.alansiu.net/munkiguide/reposetup/ guide to set up a Munki Environment. I have done the initial steps and created munki_repo and installed Munki Tools.

Now im doing a test import and I get the following error:

osxserveruk:Data administrator$ munkiimport /Volumes/Data/Downloads/googlechrome.dmg
Attempting to mount fileshare /Volumes/Data/munki_repo:
Could not connect to munki repo: Error mounting url "/Volumes/Data/munki_repo": Unknown error: -50, error -50

l can't find any information on the Unknown Error -50. The only difference between my set up and the guide is that I am using a Volume on the disk instead of the /Shared/munki_repo as the guide says (don't have space on home directory)

Any advice on what could cause this? Thanks!