Setup Munki with server repo

Andrew Zhuravlev

Sep 25, 2023, 2:25:00 PM9/25/23
to munki-dev
Hello, Admins and coleeagues!

I tried to find any step-by-step instruction with info how to setup Munki using not local repo but server repo. Please could you guide me to the according link? I will be highly appreciate to follow the installation process of server on NGINX or APACHE as the most usual. I'm new one in Munki and it works very well in my local experiment going through demonstration local setup https://github.com/munki/munki/wiki/Demonstration-Setup . But right now I have plenty of troubles with server configurations. Thank you in advance for any detailed guide

Alan

Sep 25, 2023, 4:20:34 PM9/25/23
to munk...@googlegroups.com
This mailing list is for Munki development.

Or the #munki channel on the MacAdmins Slack: https://app.slack.com/client/T04QVKUQG/C04QVPFGU

--
Find related discussion groups here:
https://github.com/munki/munki/wiki/Discussion-Group