Clojurescript talk proposal

Alex P

Jan 17, 2013, 9:18:40 AM1/17/13
to muni...@googlegroups.com
Hi, guys

I'd like to propose a talk about Clojurescript.

I'm mostly doing Clojure for living, but had to do some Clojurescript, so could give some information about why's and how's.

Let me know if there's any interest in FP among the crowd.

Alex P,

Christoph Stock

Jan 17, 2013, 1:44:28 PM1/17/13
to Alex P, muni...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

> I'd like to propose a talk about Clojurescript.
thank you for your proposal.

> I'm mostly doing Clojure for living, but had to do some Clojurescript, so
> could give some information about why's and how's.
Sounds interesting ;) We're still searching for talks for our next meetup
21th of Feb. If you have time please send me an abstract and a short
bio and I put you on our website.

Best Regards,
Christoph
--
Christoph Stock - christo...@tngtech.com - +49 179 1339445
TNG Technology Consulting GmbH, Betastr. 13a, 85774 Unterföhring