Python 101 Course

Amit Upadhyay

Jan 13, 2017, 9:04:30 AM1/13/17
to mu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I would be taking "An Introduction to Python" course starting Sunday (In HN/Powai).

Its a 8 part course, and will be one lecture per week. May convert one or two of them to lab instead of lecture to do a hands on development depending on feedback and interest levels.

The first lecture is free, subsequent ones are paid. Full course schedule.

It is a bit late announcement, so will be retaking first lecture once again on next Sunday before the planned second lecture if there is interest.

PS: Please RSVP if planning to come so we can do logistics accordingly.

--
Amit Upadhyay
VP Engineering | CoverFox