Mumbai Hackathon 2016

Neil Lasrado

Feb 24, 2016, 1:29:29 AM2/24/16
to mumpy

Hello friends,

We're Frappé Technologies, we're based in Mumbai, and most of the work we do is open source. We want to push open source in India. We are organising a Open Source Hackathon on 26th & 27th March 2016.

The idea of the Hackathon is simple, there's no catch, just contribute to open source, or make your own open source project. You don't need to use some API or anything like that.

We have collaborated with Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Kurla for hosting this hackathon. There is a prize pool of INR 50,000/-

In case anyone wishes to collaborate with us in organising this hackathon, feel free to get in touch with me.

For more info and registration please visit https://mumbaihackathon.in/

Do follow us on twitter to stay updated about the event. Our twitter handle is @mumbaihackathon . Do tweet us in case you have any queries.

@neilLasrado