Hiring a RockStar Python Developer in Mumbai.

Zak Kahn

Jan 20, 2016, 7:34:22 AM1/20/16
to mumpy

Znapin is an entertainment network with an exponentially growing International userbase. We believe in a small but robust team ensuring each team member gets an enourmous opportunity and challenges to grow ones skills and master their area of expertise.

We currently have only one opening and are looking for someone who meets the below criteria,

Must have :

  • 1 year+ exp
  • Must be familiar with at least one web framework : flask, django, webapp2, web2py . (Preferably webapp2/flask)
  • Must be experienced with at least one database sql or nosql
  • Must be familiar with at least one cloud platform either GAE or AWS or Heroku  (GAE preferred)

Good to have :

  • Atleast one cloud application developed
  • JSON API development knowledge
  • Session handling
  • Good at algorithms
  • Experience with image processing ffmpeg / OpenGL

Must be a self-learner with high self-motivation and driven by a passion to build something significant. Must be agile and flexible. Should be willing to take challenges hands on and be able to deliver fast results, in crucial times.

Feel free to get in touch.

Zak Kahn

g...@znapin.com