Python Conference and Workshop in assosciation with PSF.

Samkit Jain

Oct 6, 2016, 4:17:07 AM10/6/16
to mumpy
BITS Pilani Hyderabad campus, in association with the Python Software Foundation, will be playing host to a new and unique Python event - pyBITS. As a part of this event, we shall have a Python conference on the 14th of October, from 11 AM, where eminent developers and personalities in Python will be discussing new ideas of what you can do with the language, and talking about their specific projects. We shall also be conducting a 6-hour introductory Python workshop, where we shall be teaching the language from the absolute basics. This workshop shall be on the 16th of October, from 9 AM. The first four hours shall be devoted to introducing people to the language and its features. After a short break, the next two hours shall have students using the knowledge they have gained in implementing small games and other projects.
Registrations are open here - https://bits-atmos.org/Registration
#ATMOS
#TheEnigmaUnveiled

pybits.jpg