BSA-TFN: (Official Blog) - Pehchan Kaun (Identify Yourself)

1 view

manasij ganguli

Dec 12, 2010, 3:16:03 AM12/12/10
to tfnten-pa...@googlegroups.com, pedal...@googlegroups.com, mumbai...@googlegroups.com, pune-cycling...@googlegroups.com, Bangalore Bikers Club, kolkata-cycling-club, delhicycling, hyderabad-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello Guys,

By the power bestowed on me as the official blogger of BSA-TFN 2010 I have gone on and classified the TFN 2010 folks in some broad groups.
This is an attempt to humor and any departures from it is solely because my writing sucks.
Check out the blog and hopefully it would bring a smile on your face : http://manasij.wordpress.com/2010/12/12/

So, if you identify yourself in any of the groups, or you identify anyone you know who falls in any of the groups- you are most welcome to announce that in the comments section.
Go for it guys!

--
Cheers,

Manasij Ganguli