RoadPro 0050 for sale in Mumbai

Rohan Gala

Aug 8, 2011, 5:08:01 AM8/8/11
to mumbai...@googlegroups.com
Hello

History:
I have owned this cycle for about 3 years. Bought it from the Malad Firefox showroom for Rs 15,500. Yearly mileage would have been about 1,500 km on an average - I won a race with it as well http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report_cycling-for-a-green-cause_1169141 - which let me replace my hero hawk which had been stolen then, with a brand new bsa mach 1 as the prize for the race. I have mainly used the cycle on short 20-30km rides on the expressway, worli seaface and marine drive, and for the rare long ride to Karjat/Lonavala. The bike has always been kept indoors when not in use. Absolutely no crashes till date.

Extras:
Air pump - bought from Thane Firefox Showroom for 1100 Rs.
Seat Padding - Bought from  Lifeycle mall in Pune for 600 Rs.
Bontrager Water bottle holder Thane Firefox Showroom for 350 Rs.

Price: Rs 9,800 for everything mentioned above.

About Me:

You can come in for a test ride if interested in buying.

Notes:
This cycle qualifies as an entry level road bike with an aluminium frame that makes it quite light weight. The gears have worked nicely and I haven't had much of a problem with the cycle as such.

Contact: