Hello

Archana Thakur

Nov 2, 2010, 5:11:57 AM11/2/10
to mumbai...@gmail.com, mumbai...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mum-Bikers,

Any cycling trips in the pipeline???
Keep us posted!

Thanks & Regards,
Archana Thakur
La vida es bella...

अर्चना ठाकुर
www.jaagore.com

Malvika Jain

Nov 2, 2010, 5:13:35 AM11/2/10
to Archana Thakur, mumbai...@gmail.com, mumbai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Archana,

Go, connect with everyone on this ride - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=126307587427742&ref=mf

MJ

NOTE: Despite our best attempts some spammers do manage to get through and post unsolicited mail sometimes. Kindly ignore such e-mails. Do not click unknown website links rightaway.

--
http://blog.malvikajain.com

Visit me at www.malvikajain.com

kk

Nov 2, 2010, 6:13:35 AM11/2/10
to mumbai-bikers
hii all,

Is any cycling trip happening in Borivali?

KK.

On Nov 2, 2:13 pm, Malvika Jain <malvikaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Archana,
>
> Go, connect with everyone on this ride -http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=126307587427742&ref=mf
>
> MJ
>
> On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 2:41 PM, Archana Thakur <archanathaku...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Hello Mum-Bikers,
>
> > Any cycling trips in the pipeline???
> > Keep us posted!
>
> > Thanks & Regards,
> > Archana Thakur
> > La vida es bella...
>
> > अर्चना ठाकुर
> >www.jaagore.com
>
> > --
>
> > NOTE: Despite our best attempts some spammers do manage to get through and
> > post unsolicited mail sometimes. Kindly ignore such e-mails. Do not click
> > unknown website links rightaway.
>
> --http://blog.malvikajain.com
>
> Visit me atwww.malvikajain.com- Hide quoted text -

nilesh dhiman

Nov 3, 2010, 1:09:55 AM11/3/10
to kk, mumbai-bikers
yes we can keep it near national prk

Kiran Pillai

Nov 3, 2010, 11:04:49 PM11/3/10
to nilesh dhiman, kk, mumbai-bikers
Hi All,

I assume a lot of folks would have holiday tomorrow. Would anyone be interested in cycling tomorrow morning starting from Mulund-Thane?

I stay at Mulund ... I am game to do anything between 10 to 50 kms. Do reply in case you stay nearby and are interested.

Regards,
Kiran

Archana Thakur

Nov 4, 2010, 12:28:38 AM11/4/10
to Kiran Pillai, nilesh dhiman, kk, mumbai-bikers
Sure thanks!

nilesh dhiman

Nov 4, 2010, 1:28:04 AM11/4/10
to Archana Thakur, Kiran Pillai, kk, mumbai-bikers
guys ..why dont we add this community in Facebook....the response will be really good.. we can also come up with some new ideas

Regards,
Nilesh

Kiran Pillai

Nov 4, 2010, 1:35:09 AM11/4/10
to nilesh dhiman, Archana Thakur, kk, mumbai-bikers
Hi Nilesh,

I have created the group. Can you see it on facebook ?

Regards,
Kiran

nilesh dhiman

Nov 4, 2010, 3:56:08 AM11/4/10
to Kiran Pillai, Archana Thakur, kk, mumbai-bikers
Hi kiran,
R u talking bout this group in Fb
   http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=14264046986

Regards,
nilesh

Renny Varghese

Nov 4, 2010, 5:28:05 AM11/4/10
to nilesh dhiman, Kiran Pillai, Archana Thakur, kk, mumbai-bikers
That is a motorcycling group.
My past burns the lamp of my existence,it leads the path to my future
      -Renzospeare
  @--)-----( The Nex-Gen Shakespare)  ;()

Kiran Pillai

Nov 4, 2010, 5:31:21 AM11/4/10
to Renny Varghese, nilesh dhiman, Archana Thakur, kk, mumbai-bikers
Hi Renny,

The one Nilesh mentioned is a motorcycling group. The one I have sent is the newly created cycling group.

Can you guys see it ?

Regards,
Kiran

Parth J Dave

Nov 4, 2010, 5:51:31 AM11/4/10
to Kiran Pillai, mumbai-bikers
Hey Kiran,

I stay in Thane and would like to join you for any nearby circuit tomorrow. Although am just a newbie, I could at least start with a group ride.

And yes, could you please send across the Facebook group link again?

--
Parth J Dave
Blogger | Certified Handwriting Expert

Gideon D'souza

Nov 4, 2010, 8:29:15 AM11/4/10
to mumbai-bikers

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 5:58 PM, Gideon D'souza <gidi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Wonder if you guys have heard about cyclists.in THE social hub for cyclists in india, there are daily meetup rides and very active groups all over mumbai.

Archana Thakur

Nov 4, 2010, 10:52:43 AM11/4/10
to Gideon D'souza, mumbai-bikers
yes

Kiran Pillai

Nov 4, 2010, 11:21:58 AM11/4/10
to mumbai-bikers
Hi All,

Parth and me are planning to go on a ride tomorrow morning. As per the tentative plan, we shall start from Thane and go upto Powai and then head back.

We are planning to leave at about 6:20 from Thane.

Would anyone be interested to join us?

Regards,
Kiran

Archana Thakur

Nov 4, 2010, 11:23:45 AM11/4/10
to Kiran Pillai, mumbai-bikers
Well, would have loved to join but its diwali tomm..and moreover I live in Chembur.. :(

Kiran Pillai

Nov 4, 2010, 11:27:04 AM11/4/10
to Archana Thakur, mumbai-bikers
No problem Archana ... then we can meet up some other day ... Happy diwali to you Archana and to all others on Mumbai bikers :)

Hiten Thakkar

Nov 4, 2010, 11:38:55 AM11/4/10
to Kiran Pillai, Archana Thakur, mumbai-bikers
wish u the same.

Prashant Kurlekar

Nov 4, 2010, 11:26:15 PM11/4/10
to Hiten Thakkar, Kiran Pillai, Archana Thakur, mumbai-bikers
Happy Diwali to everyone.

Prashant

Kiran Pillai

Nov 4, 2010, 11:48:33 PM11/4/10
to Prashant Kurlekar, Hiten Thakkar, Archana Thakur, mumbai-bikers
Hey All,

Had a great start to my diwali ... a good 30 km ride with Parth ... had fun .. you guys can check out our route here:
http://www.dailymile.com/people/kpillai/entries/3967653

Wish you all a great diwali ..

Regards,
Kiran

Archana Thakur

Nov 5, 2010, 1:43:03 AM11/5/10
to Kiran Pillai, Prashant Kurlekar, Hiten Thakkar, mumbai-bikers
Kiran,

Thats great. Happy Diwali to you too and to all.
Have a safe Diwali

Cheers
Archana

nilesh dhiman

Nov 5, 2010, 3:43:26 AM11/5/10
to Archana Thakur, Kiran Pillai, Prashant Kurlekar, Hiten Thakkar, mumbai-bikers
happy diwali and a prosperous new yr

Raj Janagam

Nov 5, 2010, 9:32:35 AM11/5/10
to nilesh dhiman, Archana Thakur, Kiran Pillai, Prashant Kurlekar, Hiten Thakkar, mumbai-bikers
Saw these msg's late guys, in case there's any shortage of bicycles you can see cyclechalao.com for good bicycles on rent in Mulund.
Regards,
Raj.

"Think of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world"  ~Grant Petersen
cyclechalao.com

Archana Thakur

Nov 15, 2010, 6:55:59 AM11/15/10
to Raj Janagam, nilesh dhiman, Kiran Pillai, Prashant Kurlekar, Hiten Thakkar, mumbai-bikers

GreenCycleGreenEarth Campaign

A campaign for Green,Sustainable and peaceful Future.To ride slowly,safely along the city route (no overtaking), to set an example to the people about our love for cycling by having injury free,no speeding and most of all to show cycling is safe and enjoyable.

When: 5th December sunday at Gateway of india at 8 am .people can join in between also.
website:http://www.greencyclegreenearth.com/
Route: Gateway Of india ->Marine lines Station-> Kennedy bridge->Nana Chowk->Nair hospital->Central railway ground ->Dadar TT circle-> Sion Circle -> Priyadarshini Sion -> Kurla signal -> Amar mahal Bridge,Chembur ->take left to Ghatkopar LBS road -> Godrej Hillside colony,Vikhroli -> Kanjurmarg Lbs road -> ride along LBS road(Bhandup,mulund) till we reach Eternity mall,Thane.
Map link: http://maps.google.co.in/maps/ms?hl=en&doflg=ptk&ie=UTF8&am...

Archana Thakur

Dec 22, 2010, 8:44:54 AM12/22/10
to Raj Janagam, nilesh dhiman, Kiran Pillai, Prashant Kurlekar, Hiten Thakkar, mumbai-bikers, Malvika Jain
Hello Mum-Bikers,

Any cycling rides in the pipeline???
Keep us posted!

Cheers
Archana

fakhruddin hd

Dec 22, 2010, 12:53:08 PM12/22/10
to Archana Thakur, Raj Janagam, nilesh dhiman, Kiran Pillai, Prashant Kurlekar, Hiten Thakkar, mumbai-bikers, Malvika Jain
Hey guys,

We should plan a long ride in January. What say?

Cheers,
Fakhruddin