bike service station in south mumbai

ashutosh

May 29, 2012, 5:48:28 AM5/29/12
to mumbai-bikers
Hi All,
I have a btwin sport 1 bought from bangalore, recently brought to
mumbai.
However recently i left some issue with my front gear, though not
consistent, but still it sometimes misses to change the gear.
Can anyone please tell me, where can i find a good shop here in south
mumbai, where i can get my gears minor adjustment done.

Pai Suhas

May 29, 2012, 12:05:44 PM5/29/12
to ashutosh, mumbai-bikers
Hi Ashutosh, you may please mark a copy of this mail to  ari...@gmail.com  or on FB and search for Cyc Firoza
They will help you on this.
Regards,

Pai Suhas
...save trees - save the world

NOTE: Despite our best attempts some spammers do manage to get through and post unsolicited mail sometimes. Kindly ignore such e-mails. Do not click unknown website links rightaway.

nilesh dhumal

May 31, 2012, 1:10:03 AM5/31/12
to Pai Suhas, ashutosh, mumbai-bikers
Hi

call Deepak : 09833537091 he runs a mobile bike service, he will reach you and service the bike on the spot if need .

Regards
Nilesh Dhumal

abhishek tiwari

May 31, 2012, 1:45:42 PM5/31/12
to nilesh dhumal, Pai Suhas, ashutosh, mumbai-bikers
I live in Malad. I have a Trek 4300 which needs full service.
Any ideas where can I get it serviced properly?
I talked to GEAR bandra but they seem too busy .

Thanks,
Abhishek

online....@gmail.com

May 31, 2012, 1:58:21 PM5/31/12
to iluvsl...@gmail.com, nilesh...@gmail.com, suha...@gmail.com, ashutosh_t...@rediffmail.com, mumbai...@googlegroups.com
contact prabodh Keny at dadar ......

Sent from Samsung Mobile

ashutosh

Jun 1, 2012, 1:10:52 AM6/1/12
to mumbai-bikers
Check this link out, this might be of help to everyone:
http://bpbweekend.com/feel-good/cycling-in-mumbai

On May 31, 10:58 pm, "online.makar...@gmail.com"
<online.makar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> contactprabodhKenyatdadar ......Sent from Samsung Mobile

abhishek tiwari

May 31, 2012, 1:57:37 PM5/31/12
to avinash...@yahoo.com, mumbai...@googlegroups.com, nilesh dhumal, Pai Suhas, ashutosh
WoW that was very quick. Thanks.

I bought it from Jalaram cycles Goregaon its around 3 years old. I
dont trust Jalaram people for sevicing, though they have been nice to
me and the buying experience was good.
Jo would not service it since I did not buy it from his shop. He was
my first choice. :(

Any more ideas?