Great Malnad Challenge 2011 - registrations open !

TandemTrails

Jun 15, 2011, 2:38:59 AM6/15/11
to mumbai...@googlegroups.com

Dear Bikers,

The Great Malnad Challenge 2011 is now open for registrations at the following website :

http://greatmalnadchallenge.com/

There is cap of maximum 50 participants, hence, pls register as soon as possible.

Mahesh

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 2:54 PM, TandemTrails <tandem...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Bikers,

Great Malnad Challenge 2010 still fresh in our memory, we are happy to announce dates for GMC 2011 (Oct 29th – Nov 6th 2011)

With great success and feedback from the first GMC event, we are coming back with a much better tuned GMC 2011 cycling expedition.

Watch out for more information while our official website gets updated by June 15th with links to register !

For those of you who missed the expedition last year, GMC is a 9-day annual cycling event organized by TandemTrails with the intention of promoting cyclo-tourism across all major hilly destination in the state of Karnataka. As much as challenge it throws to test one’s endurance to deal with those carefully selected remote and high-way free trials, there is lot more to relish cycling thru the picturesque Western Ghats when it stands at it’s green best.

Below is a snap-shot in pictures of what GMC has to offer :

https://picasaweb.google.com/TandemTrails/GMC_2010#

Mahesh Patil

www.tandemtrails.co.in

--