Access to SQL databases w/o RDD

瀏覽次數:33 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Milorad Milivojša

未讀,
2022年10月8日 上午11:26:522022/10/8
收件者:multisoft FlagShip

Hi,

Maybe I did ask this questions years before, but I will repeat my key questions that are crucial for migrate or not migrate to FlagShip:

1. Unicode support:

I have read FlagShip manual about Unicode.  I am not 100% familiar with Unicode terms and definitions, but basic problem is - I have to migrate one application (written originally in MS Visual FoxPro) for multilanguage support (I do not ask for VFP compatibility here!), and to develop (from beginning) another application for writing, presenting, printing, archiving and analyzing text in ChurchSlavonic.

May I do this job with FlagShip?

2. SQL databases:

I understand usability of RDD drivers, but RDD can't replace SQL language in much cases.  I already have application with many SQL-ready queries, and I don't want to rewrite them in manner of RDD.

Is there way for program written in FlagShip to access SQL databases via ODBC?

with regards,

Milorad

回覆所有人
回覆作者