Flagship UDL for Notepad++

PDFCayman

Jul 6, 2012, 2:10:31 PM7/6/12
to multisoft...@googlegroups.com
Attached is a UDL (User Defined Language) as supplied to Don Ho, the author of Notepad++, yesterday. I use Notepad++ for all of my text editing and the UDL can be imported to provide highlighting of all standard Flagship and FS2 Clipper toolbox commands. If you have the free Notepad++, you can import the UDL via View -> User-defined dialogue -> Import

Paul
Flagship_UDL.zip

Jan

Jul 17, 2015, 5:46:42 AM7/17/15
to multisoft...@googlegroups.com, pa...@defreitas.info
Thanks Paul.
Notepad++ version 6 has slightly modified (and extended) User Defined Language. The attached XML file for syntax colouring of the FlagShip language can be added to Notepad++ (6.7.9 and newer) by Language -> Define Your Language -> Import -> (this FlagShip.xml file), then restart Notepad++ and select Language -> FlagShip.

Enjoy, Jan
FlagShip.xml